YAWP! - Entertainment Daily

Your one stop portal to lifestyles of the dramatic & ludicrous.(names & incidents are totally fictitious. Any resemblance to person dead/alive is purely coincidental)

Monday, February 05, 2007

JXHK's New Venture

Couple Creates New Album

Reality TV celebrity couple JXHK are currently in the studios recording tracks for their upcoming new album. After venturing from the small screen to the big screen with an amazing string of blockbuster hits like the recent hit "Man In The Facial Mask" as well as release of multiple bestsellers, the power couple are now trying to carve their way into the music industry. With the help of best friends and singer, PY and the Bennah Wees, the upcoming album is set to top the charts.

The pair has been busy penning down songs for the album, and is also rumoured to draw inspirations from their, not to happy, Hubber days. They have also released a few song titles and lyrics to the public over their official website. With songs like "Hang up" and "Mr PangSai", they clearly are reflecting their unglorifying days as Hubbers. However there are songs that are closer to the heart like "My Lumps".

The album has yet to have an official release date but with big names like them, it is bound to go down the musical history.

"Mr PangSai"

I was slacking around
and i've been doing jus fine
gotta gotta hold on
bcos the pope's around
it was only a piss
how did it end up like this?
it was only a piss it was only a piss.

"Hang Up"

Time goes by so slowly
time goes by so slowly

everytime it rings i dunnoe what to do
i hang up i hang up on u
i wanna go to the toilet
for another short break
i stood up and walk off with u!

ring ring ring goes the telephone
the line is on but me not saying hello
tick tick tock its a quarter to nine
and i'm done
i'm so going home!

"This Ain't A Sin, Its Our Own Way"

This ain't a sin, it's our goddamned own way
This ain't a sin, it's our goddamned own way
This ain't a sin, it's our goddamned own way
I'm not a Hubber who goes on
To be the best

I'm a Hubber man
And the calls i get are all so difficult,
Oh so difficult
Du Du Du DU DUUUU...
[x2]

"My Lumps"

I bought this yesterday see
Fits me really nicely
Cheryl says it makes me skinny
I dont know about this till I,
Go home to my mama,
Go home ask my mama (mama).
Ask my mama,
Go home ask my mama
And I put on my new jeans,
And I see my lumps.

My lumps, my lumps my lumps my lumps!
My lumps, my lumps my lumps,
All that fat little lumps,
In the back, in the front
Freaked me out!

Sam I am: What you gonna do with all that lump, all that lump behind your bum?
I'ma get, get, get, get it off
Get it off my lovely bum
Sam I am: What you gonna do with all that flesh, all that flesh behind your ass?
I'ma run, run, run, run if off at the new treadmill, new treadmillllll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home